It is possible to view this online workshop later at a time of your choice.
By simply ordering this workshop. I will then receive notification of this and send you an email with
– the link plus
– the used photo.
– Possibly instructions to follow the workshop in your own language.
What do you need?
– Hahnemühle Ingres pastel paper 40×30 cm light yellow. Please note that this is the paper I use during this workshop. You are free to use your own paper.
– A good start is 30 half crayons of Rembrandt ‘General Selection’.
– A pastel pencil or charcoal.
– Some soft dark pink, dark blue, medium pink, light colours pastel crayons from Schmincke or Sennelier. I use Rembrandt white, orange and an orange pink.
– Fixative for pastel crayons (Talens, for example)
– Cloth or piece of kitchen paper
Do it with what you have.
If you do not have exactly the same colours or the same paper, it does not matter, make your own drawing with the material that you have.
I do not want to force anyone to buy materials. Do what you feel comfortable with.
Subtitles in your own language:
If I see that you come from a country other than the Netherlands, I will also send the instruction to subtitle the workshop directly in your own language.