It is possible to view this online workshop later at a time of your choice.
By simply ordering this workshop. I will then receive notification of this and send you an email with
– the link plus
– the used photo.
– Possibly instructions to follow the workshop in your own language.
What do you need?
– Pastel mat white no. 3 from Clairefontaine 30×30 cm. Please note that this is the paper I use during this workshop. You are free to use your own paper. This paper has a structure that not everyone likes.
– A good start is 30 half crayons of Rembrandt ‘General Selection’.
– A pastel pencil or hard crayon.
– Some soft yellow, orange and white pastels by Schmincke, Sennelier.
– PanPastel in a dark red or blue or brown.
– Sponges from PanPastel
– Fixative for pastel crayons (Talens, for example)
Use the materials that you already have. The result will be different. It is your work.
I do not want to force anyone to buy materials. Do what you feel comfortable with.
Subtitles in your own language:
If I see that you come from a country other than the Netherlands, I will also send you instructions on how to have the workshop directly subtitled in your own language.